what to expect
- Baseball or softball ready.
- You're able to hit and pitch, or bring some buddies to practice with.
- Helmets must be worn in the cages,
- NO CLEATS OR OUTDOOR SHOES ALLOWED ON TURF, no exceptions. No open toed shoes, flip flops, or slides allowed.
- Bats and helmets can be supplied, or you can bring your own.
- Screens are available for soft toss.
- Hitting tees if you just want to practice your swing.
- No food, drink, or gum allowed on turf.
- Children under 15 must be accompanied by an adult.